United India Insurance Company – Statistics
- United India Insurance Co Ltd has over 1.74 crore policyholders.
- United India Insurance has provided insurance policies to around 45 lakh females in Madhya Pradesh via Vijaya Raji Janani Kalyan Yojana – a government-aided insurance plan.
- United India Insurance Company Limited has 2086 offices across the country with man force of around 15039
- This general insurance provider has insured 4.59 lakh families in 4 states under Tsunami Jan Bima Yojana.
- United India Insurance Company has made a remarkable presence in over 1000 tier II and tier III villages and towns via their pioneering Micro Offices.
United India Insurance Company – Awards and Recognition
Over the years, United India Insurance Company has been honoured with the following awards:
- Best in Class Crop Insurance Program at SKOCH Award 2018
- Most Valued B2B Brand of the year 2018 by ASSOCHAM for excellence in B2B partnership and usage of smart technology for client services
- SKOCH Award for the ICT based Innovation for M-Power
- Honoured by the ‘Contract for Pensioners’ in the state of Tamil Nadu
United India Insurance Company Product Portfolio
United India Insurance – Premium Payment Process
Premium payment procedure of United India Insurance involves two modes namely, online and offline. You can pay your premiums through online or offline modes depending on your convenience.
Offline Premium Payment Process of United India Insurance
United India Insurance offers offline payment facility for individuals who are not tech-savvy. However, you can make use of the following methods to pay premiums offline:
- Cheque collection centre
- Company branch
- Payment collection centre
- Insurance agents or brokers who represent United India Insurance
Online Premium Payment Process of United India Insurance
United India Insurance Company offers online payment services for its tech-savvy customers. The online payment facility is a more convenient and faster mode that allows the customers to make payment of their premiums with just a few clicks. All you need to do is pay the premium while buying the United India Insurance online.
You will have to choose the desired policy from different insurance product options. For instance, if you want to pay the travel insurance premium, the insured should select travel insurance category, go to ‘make payment’ button and enter the required information namely, the travel details in the space provided. In order to make an online payment, the insured can use a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
United India Insurance Online Renewal
United India Insurance policy renewal can be done online. The online policy renewal cannot be done before 30 days from the date of expiration of the insurance policy.
All insurance policies should be renewed before it gets expired. United India Insurance Company offers a quick and easy renewal process to its policyholders via online United India Insurance renewal procedure. You just have to go to the renewal section on the website and choose the kind of insurance you want to renew. Enter the required details including the policy number and make an online payment. In the case of United India Insurance online payment, you can make use of your credit card, debit card or internet banking.
Why buy Insurance Policies by United India Insurance?
There are several general insurance providers in the insurance market. Nevertheless, there are various reasons why you should buy an insurance policy from United India Insurance Company:
- United India Insurance provides varied coverage including Floriculture Insurance and Uni Study Care Insurance, which are rarely provided by other insurance providers like TATA AIG General Insurance Company and New India Assurance Company.
- United India Insurance also offers Credit Insurance policy, which gives them an added edge over other general insurance providers in the market.